WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio --
Reshape your life this fall with Air Force Materiel Command’s DOWNSIZED Challenge. The challenge encourages participants to lose and maintain a healthy weight by learning healthy lifestyle habits for nutrition and physical activity. Participants who enroll and complete the official weigh-in will receive a free digital kitchen food scale. Civilian Health Promotion Services will conduct the challenge.
How to Participate in the DOWNSIZED Challenge:
1) Enroll online at http://www.afmcwellness.com/ between Oct. 1, and Oct. 19, 2018.
2) Complete the official weigh-in between Oct. 10, and Oct.19 and receive the free digital kitchen food scale enrollment award.
3) Lose two percent of your initial weigh-in weight through healthy lifestyle behavior from Oct. 22 and Dec. 4, 2018.
Beginning weight 200 pounds.
two percent of 200 pounds. (0.02 x 200) = four pounds.
4) Attend the DOWNSIZED class, between Oct. 22, and Dec. 4, 2018, given by CHPS.
5) Compete the official weigh-out between Dec. 5 and Dec.14, to receive the lunch-cooler completion award.
To receive the DOWNSIZED completion award, each participant needs to enroll in the challenge, lose at least two percent of initial weight, and attend the CHPS class titled “DOWNSIZED”.
For more information, visit http://www.afmcwellness.com/ or contact your local CHPS team.